My Favorite Posts this Week
- Grumpy Rumblings of the Untenured with Why I’m in No Hurry to Become a Millionaire I’m also not willing to give up all fun now just to retire a few years earlier.
- Live Real Now with Make a Budget He’s an envelope budgeter, so this is a great place to start if you want an all cash budget!
- Faithful with a Few with How to Create a Budget – Evaluate Expenses Do you ever have a hard time breaking it all down?
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts with Trapped Miners Will Now Get to Smoke! This seems like a baaaaaad idea…
- Spruce Up Your Finances with Buying A Condominium: What You Should Know Before Buying One In the market?
- Molly on Money with To De-clutter or to Organize? I slowly am trying to do both…
- Money Reasons with Frugal Sins Of A Personal Finance Blogger I’m not the most frugal personal finance blogger either, so I feel his pain…
- The Little Hen House with How to Add Pretty Social Media Icons to Your Blog She lost me at HTML, but this could work for you all!
- Get Rich Slowly with Dinner with the Diehards: A Chat About Investing I know I don’t touch on this topic enough…
- Darwin’s Money with Price Gouging Is Good – Here’s Why I can’t believe the guy selling generators was arrested! During Ike, generators were selling for $300-$800 and nobody got into trouble – we just chose not to buy one…
BFS Guest Posts
- Funny about Money posted two of my guest posts this week, Tiny Places of My Past and The Fun of Thrift Stores
Thanks Funny! It’s always fun at your place!
- Invest It Wisely is hosting a 6 Month Giveaway Contest until September 28th! This looks really awesome!
- Out of Debt Again is hosting a big 3 Year Blogoversary that has more than $800 in cash and prizes! Seriously, it’s huge! It ends September 27th, so check it out soon!
- Couple Money is also celebrating a 1 Year Anniversary Giveaway and you have to check out the Toshiba laptop and package for the winner! It ends September 26th!
- I am also a staff writer at Sweating the Big Stuff. You can see my posts every Wednesday – this week’s was “4 Upgrades That Waste Your Money” – I Think Not.
Feel free to email me if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
If you would like to guest post on BFS, please send me an email with your idea or post and I’d love to have you over for the day! If you are a business, please email me for more details. Thanks!
As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day. Thanks to all my commenters for making this blog the community I want it to be. Thanks to all my lurkers too. I hope everybody is enjoying this as much as me!
Just in case you didn’t see it above (shameless plugs, I know),
please also check out my new blogs,
Crystal Clear Thoughts and It’s a Dog’s Life For Me!!!