From Joey Fehrman
Hello BFS fans! Do you like free stuff? Crystal, who is super awesome, mentioned her readers might enjoy my book so I thought it would be fun to hook you up with a free copy. I wrote the first personal finance adventure novel called Pirates of Financial Freedom. I am creating a new genre which I call “financial edutainment.”
This book has action, humor, plot twists, and even a little romance. The story gives an in-depth introduction to 118 financial concepts in an easy-to-understand format. It has received great reviews by everyone from ages 8 to 48, so I hope you like it as well. I am giving away a free signed hardcover copy of my book to the winner. Good luck!
I read my own copy of Pirates of Financial Freedom and liked it. It’s definitely for beginners but the pirates really did make it a funny read despite knowing the info already. It felt geared towards teenagers and young adults. Overall, light-hearted and informative about a variety of subjects like debt, money management/budgeting, retirement savings, raising your credit score, investing in the stock market, etc. 😀
How to Enter the Giveaway
If you would like to win a signed copy of Pirates of Financial Freedom, please check out the entry methods below!
To summarize – do this to enter. One entry per person per method EXCEPT for Tweeting about the Giveaway. You can Tweet daily:
- Leave a pirate joke or comment in pirate-speak below.
- Like Pirates of Financial Freedom on Twitter.
- Check out Pirates of Financial Freedom on Facebook.
- Subscribe to BFS via email and/or newsletter.
- Sign up to follow BFS on Twitter.
- Tweet about the giveaway with something like, “We all need more pirates in our lives! Enter the Pirates of Financial Freedom Giveaway at http://budgetboost.co/pirates-of-financial-freedom-giveaway/”,and leave the Twitter URL in the comment section (one Tweet per day).
If you do any of these things, please leave separate comments to get credit for each entry. If you already follow BFS or do something else on the list, remember to comment below too so that it counts as an entry!
This is open to the residents of the USA and Canada until 11:59pm CST on February 28, 2015. We’ll use random.org to pick the lucky winner on March 1, 2015!