I’m doing these roundups and updates to push myself to read other blogs and to connect with everyone again. Hope you can find some new-to-you awesome people too!
Weekly Personal Note from Crystal
My third vlog, No Cat For You! is up! I’m aiming to publish one a week and I am hoping they are all entertaining and informative!
This past week has been slower than the previous ones, which is both good and bad. I’ve had more time to veg out, which means I really have to personally motivate myself more to accomplish the things I do want done. On the good side, it’s nice to have time to breathe. I mean, I still had online work and pet sitting to do, but it was like 8-10 hour days instead of 14-16 hour days. This lighter schedule was just for 5-6 days though.
If you’ve been reading, you noticed that I also got dumped by my “Little” from Big Brothers Big Sisters this past week, but I’m looking forward to my next match. Excited to see if it’s a great fit. I’ll admit that I didn’t feel very awesome about it for a day or two though. I’m feeling a bit more positive today though. 😀
My Weekly Favorite Posts
- Money Beagle with Does Your Total At The Cash Register Surprise You? I usually keep up with the total in my head. When I don’t, I’m almost always unpleasantly surprised…
- Extrapolate This with Fall Fun Apple picking does sound fun!
- Funny About Money with Yeah, I was right… I hate Twitter too.
- Save Money Dammit with How Much is Your Time Worth? About $20-$25 an hour, and I do think about what I buy in terms of pet sitting jobs.
- Islands of Investing with Escaping the noise Yes, remember what really matters to you.
- Pretend to be Poor with Hospitality Hacks I do like the idea of leaving random food out for anybody that comes over. But I like my “cheap people” chemical bags of popcorn thank-u-very-much. 😉 I had an air popper and real popcorn for a long time…I don’t like it as much…
Blogger Spotlight of the Week
- A Gai Shan Life with My life and Legos That’s a cool way to think about it.
- You can sign up for my newsletter and enter the monthly giveaways for $25 and a free copy of of my eBooks. 🙂 Plus, I share things in the newsletter that I no longer share here (hint…what do you think happened to my monthly income reports?)
- If you ever experience any problems using BFS (reading or commenting), please email me at budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail.com to let me know.
- You may have noticed that I have been fully self-employed since July 2011. My income comes from blogging, rental income, and pet sitting. If you’d like to start your own site, I highly suggest checking out Bluehost (cheap and 24/7 support). Or if blogging isn’t your schtick, check out any of my other money making posts!
Top 5 Referring Sites to BFS This Past Week:
Thank you! Feel free to email me anytime at budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail.com if you have any suggestions. I’d love to add a few more blogs to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts or contests.
As always, thank you. I appreciate each and every one of you!!!
Have a great week!!!